PRIVATE TOUR: ASWAN SIGHTSEEING (HIGH DAM, PHILAE AND UNFINISHED OBELISK)
- Pick up services & drop off.
- Qualified Egyptologist guide.
- Entrance fees to the archaeological sites.
- All transfers by private A/C vehicle.
- A Bottle of water during your trips and transfers.
- Lunch Meal.
- Anything not mentioned.
Egyptologist guide of Nesobity Travel will pick you up from your hotel/cruise to visit the most lovely city in Egypt, a city of attractions and splendor it is the land of Nubia. On the way to visit Aswan sightseeing, you’ll have a glance and power over the oldest dam in Egypt the low Aswan dam that was constructed in 1898. Probably the first excursion can be the High-Dam exceedingly is one in every the most important dams withinside the world became constructed in 1960. Enjoy seeing the reservoir “synthetic lake Nasser”, friendship monument, and power plants. Secondly, a water ride to Philae Island was placed withinside the center of the Nile and was dedicated to the goddess Isis. You can be capable of going to a complex of Geek-Roman chapels and Philae Temple. The whole complex is moved from its original location on Philae Island to Egilika Island to salvage it from submerging whilst the dams have been constructed there.
Thirdly go to the historic quarry wherein The Unfinished Obelisk is lying down there. This area explains how the ancient Egyptians cut numerous obelisks in there to be based on their ancient temples. Finally, Back to your hotel /cruise.
- Explore some of Aswan’s top sights in just one day—ideal for those short on time
- Visit the High Dam and enjoy panoramic views across the Nile River and Lake Nasser
- Discover the Island home of the Philae Temple
- Receive undivided, personalized attention from your private guide
- Meals: Lunch.
|1 Pax||106 $|
|2 Pax||72 $ (Per Person)|
|3:6 Pax||65 $ (Per Person)|
|7:10 Pax||50 $ (Per Person)|